SYF51 Concrete Crevice Depth Tester is mainly used to test crevice depth and sound wave propagation velocity in concrete according to sound wave diffraction propagation principle. It is an intelligent Instrument with combined functions such as testing, saving and transiting data.
Technical specification for inspection of concrete defects by ultrasonic method (CECS 21:2000)
1. High Intelligence. Interpret sound wave propagation velocity and crevice depth value without human labor.
2. Deep testable crevice depth. Testable crevice depth is up to 650 mm.
3. Special scales. Improve test efficiency with portable, practical special scales.
4. Being able to save date. It’s convenient for laborer data management.
5. Powerful data processing and analysis software in Windows OS.
1. Testable crevice depth scope: =<650 mm;
2. Permissible error:=<10%;
3. Data storage capacity: more than 6000 group test data;
4. Instrument size: 190mm*183mm*84mm;
5. Batteries:6 dry cells, work more than 10 times;
6. Resolution of LCD screen: 160*128;
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC