Adopts the half-cell potential method to test the rebar corrosion condition in the concrete structure; adopts the Wenner sensor (Spacing is 50mm) to test the concrete resistivity
concrete rebar corrosion potential, concrete resistivity
GB/T50344-2004 Technical standard for inspection of building structure
JGJ/T 152-2008 Technical specification for test of reinforcing steel bar in concrete
The equipment can test the rebar corrosion potential in the concrete structure based on the potential testing mode, and it can test any structure with different surface area and direction. Under the concrete resistivity testing mode, the equipment can test the resistivity to evaluate the corrosion possibility in concrete structure. Both methods can evaluate the rebar corrosion possibility in the concrete structure.
1. Two methods for rebar corrosion potential testing( direct method and gradient method) are suitable to different test field.
2. 0~2000 kΩ cm large range concrete resistivity testing
3. Large touch color screen to display and control, convenient usage, and additional keyboard for inputting
4. The screen can display corrosion potential color histogram directly, the user can evaluate the corrosion degree onsite quickly.
5. Multi-functional PC can store and process the data.
6. Rechargeable lithium batteries to ensure long working hours
7. Mini printer for printing directly.
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC