The apparatus adopts Ion Selective Electrode method (ISE), and it uses the United States imported composite potassium Ion Electrode and composite sodium ions Electrode to rapidly test the alkali content (%) of the concrete (including fresh concrete, wet concrete, hard concrete powdery sample, etc) and the concrete raw materials (including the cement, chemical additive, admixtures, etc.) at room temperature
1. 10minutes test cycle to rapidly test the concrete alkali content
2. Specific anti-ion interference agent, strengthen ion concentration and remove all kinds of metal interference effect in the same time
3. High precision potassium, sodium ions composite electrode, stable performance
4. Large LCD screen straight display, hand-held printer for instant printing, operation is reasonable
5. Unique self-diagnosis function, original PC analysis software
6. Great data storage capacity, can store 100 test data
7. Data record continuous, safe and reliable
Test object: fresh concrete, wet concrete and concrete raw material
SYAL-H rapid concrete alkali tester adopts ion selective electrode method (ISE method) rapidly to test the alkali content of the water-soluble matter, such as concrete, gravel, and additive.
The concrete or other samples should be pretreated before usage. Put the two prior activated and calibrated electrode into the mixture according to the instructions, one of the electrode tests the sodium ion content, the other one tests the potassium ion content. The instrument can turn the tested voltage data (mv) into Na2O and K2O content (%) through the calibration curve. After filling the result to the host calculation formula, it will automatically get the Na2O percentage (%) of the concrete alkali content. After the electrode activation, each experiment process will need only 10 minutes.
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC