The instrument adopts the ISE (Ion Selective Electrode) method to rapidly test the water soluble chloride ion content of the inorganic material in room temperature, such as concrete, sand, cement, mixing water, by the equipped professional software and anti-interference chemical reagents, to achieve the purposes of prevention and control of premature concrete reinforcement corrosion occurrence.
1. Can test the chlorine ion content of concrete mixture, hard concrete, gravel, admixture, water, and the other water-soluble material, directly output the mol concentration and percentage unit results;
2. The built-in standard formula can directly calculate the chloride ion content of concrete mixture
3. Special ion anti-interference agent can remove the oxidation effect of cyanogens and ammonia, and remove the complexation effect of manganese, lead and other metal ion
4. LCD display, instant printing, one key for completing the test, simple operation
5. Light and small, convenient for carrying, suitable for the field detection
6. Optional micro-printer, can also print immediately without computer
7. Unique self-diagnosis function and PC analysis software
8. Great data storage capacity can store 100 test data, data is continuous, safe and reliable
Sea sand, ordinary sand, new mixed concrete, hard concrete, cement, stones, and admixture, concrete mixing water and other water-soluble material.
SYCL-C Rapid concrete chloride tester adopts the ISE (ion selective electrode) method rapidly to test the chlorine ion content of concrete, sandstone, admixture and the other water-soluble matters. The range of chlorine ion concentration is 10-5 ~ 10-1 M mol/L. Operation is simple, and can be used in the field detection, data accurate and rapid, automatic data processing.
Model No :
Measurement and Meter
concrete chloride tester,chloride content tester,chloride ion analyzer,concrete tester,chloride ion content tester,Ion Selective Electrode method
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC