SCQ61 concrete strength tester is used to test compressive strength of concrete by two ways: rebound and ultrasonic-rebound method. Also, it can be used to test sound time and speed in concrete.
Technical specification for inspection of concrete compressive strength by rebound method (JGJ/T23-2011)
Technical specification for detecting strength of concrete by ultrasonic-rebound combine method (CECS02:2005)
1. Multi-function for testing compressive strength of concrete. It is used to test the compressive strength of concrete by rebound method and ultrasonic-rebound method.
2. Get the compressive strength value of concrete by ultrasonic-rebound method in one instrument. It need two instruments usually, one to test sound speed in concrete, the other to test rebound value.
3. Can save test date. This is convenient for laborer data management.
4. Real USB transmission. Data can be transmitted to computer for future process and analysis.
5. Powerful data process and analysis software in windows. Test data
can be export to word or excel for future process and analysis.
1. Permissible sound time error: +/- 0.1μs
2. Sensor frequency: 50KHz
3. Rebound kinetic energy: 2.207J
4. Rebound springs Rigidity: 785.0+/-40.0(N/m)
5. Rebound bar impact length: 75.0+/- 0.3 mm
6. Rebound value permission error: =< +/-1
7. Average rebound value on Calibration anvil: 80+/-2
8. Temperature: -4°C ~ +40°C;
9. LCD screen: 160*128(10×8cm)
10. Power: 6 dry cells, work more than 10 times
11. Size: 205mm*173mm*86mm
12. Weight: 850g
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC