1. This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project that appeared in appeared in UNDB online on 22 March, 2010
2. The Republic of Kosovo has received a Credit and IDA grant in the amount of US$ 12.25 million equivalent from the International Development Association toward the cost of the Real Estate Cadastre and Registration Project (RECAP), and it intends to apply part of the goods to be procured under this project for GNSS Receivers – RTK (Rovers), Contract ref. KCA/ICB/025/2012/13.
3. The Kosovo Cadastral Agencyserves as the implementing agency for the project and now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified Bidders for Supply of geodetic equipment as follows:
GNSS Receiver – RTK (Rover)
6 (four) sets
4. Bidding will be conducted using the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the World Bank's Guidelines:Procurement under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits, edition of May 2004 revised October 2006, and is open to all Bidders eligible from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines that meet the minimum qualification criteria indicated in paragraph 6 below.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Kosovo Cadastral Agency and inspect the bidding documents at the address given belowfrom 8:00 to 16:00 hour's (local time) on all working days (Monday to Friday).
6. Qualifications requirements include:
(a) Financial Capability
(i) Minimum average annual turnover as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 (three) years (i.e. 2009, 2010 and to 2011) for the successful Bidder shall be: Euro 200,000.
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
(i) At least two (2) contracts successfully completed similar to the proposed supplies within the last 4 (four) years (i.e. 2009, 2010, 2011 and to 2012). The similarity shall be based on the physical size, complexity, technology or other characteristics.
(ii) A list of already performed supplies for international and local customers for same or similar GNSS equipment within the last 4 (four) years (i.e. 2009, 2010, 2011 and to 2012).
(c) The Bidder documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods it offers meet the following usage requirement:
(i)The proposed /offered products must be in accordance with internationally standards, technical regulations and norms
A margin of preference for certain goods manufactured domestically shall nobe applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
7. A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be obtained free of charge starting 01 February, 2013 by interested Bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below:
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:00 (local time) on 19 March 2013. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of not less than: 2,000.00Euroor an equivalent amount in a freely convertible currency in the form of a letter of Bank Guarantee. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address belowimmediately after the deadline for bid submission.
9. The address referred to above is:
Kosovo Cadastral Agency
Afrim Bajrami, Procurement Officer, PCO
Address: Lagja e Spitalit, Archive Building 2nd floor No.50/A
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC