Supply and Installation of Gas-Fired Boiler and Associated Equipment (Haoqinying Heating Zone) : China
Created Date :
Expiration Date :
Invitation for Bids
Date: 16 January 2018
Loan No. and Title: 3218-PRC: Low-Carbon District Heating Project in Hohhot in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
Contract No. and Title: Contract No. 13: Supply and Installation of Gas-Fired Boiler and Associated Equipment (Haoqinying Heating Zone)
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 7 March 2018, 9:30 hours (Beijing time)
ICB No.: 0722-172FE1456WWH
1. The People’s Republic of China has received a loan from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Low-Carbon District Heating Project in Hohhot in Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The China Far East International Tendering Company (CFEITC) (hereinafter referred to as “Procurement Agent”), authorized and on behalf of the Hohhot City Development, Investment, and Operation Company and Hohhot Chengfa Heating Company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the following supply of goods:
All goods must be delivered on site within 450 days after the effective date of the contract.
3. International Competitive Bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
4. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from CFEITC and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 16 January 2018 to 6 March 2018 from 9:30 to 11:30 hours in the morning and 13:30 to 16:30 hours in the afternoon (weekdays, except on weekends and holidays).
5. Only eligible Bidders who can supply equipment with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
● Submission of audited financial statements or, if not required by the law of the Bidder’s country, other financial statements acceptable to the Purchaser, for the last three (3) years (2014-2016) to demonstrate the current soundness of the Bidder’s financial position. As a minimum, the Bidder’s net worth for the last year calculated as the difference between total assets and total liabilities should be positive.
● Minimum average annual turnover of USD 13.5 million (or equivalent) calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last three (3) years (2014-2016).
● Availability of or access to liquid assets, lines of credit, and other finances sufficient to meet cash flow requirement which is USD 4.15 million (or equivalent).
● Successful completion as main supplier within the last five (5) years prior to the bid submission date, of at least three (3) contracts each valued at USD 6.7 million (or equivalent) with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply). At least one of the above contracts for supply of equipment for district heating.
● Bidders within the Purchaser’s country should have the Import and Export enterprise qualification, if the Bidder offer goods from outside the Purchaser’s country.
● Bidders shall have valid ISO 9001 certificate or its equivalent.
Additional details are provided in the Bidding Document
6. The Bidding Document, in the English language, may be purchased by interested Bidders from CFEITC on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of CNY 1,200 or its equivalent in USD. The method of payment will be in cash or bank transfer/deposit to the bank account below. For mail order, the document will be sent by express delivery at additional cost of CNY 100 (for domestic delivery) or USD 20 (for overseas delivery). No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery
The bank account is as follows:
Name of Bank: Huaxia Bank Dongzhimen branch
(Dongtucheng Road Heping Street Chaoyang District, Beijing, China)
Name of account: China Far East International Tendering Company
Account No.: 4047200001819100030941
Swift Code: 734
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 9:30 hours (Beijing Time) on 7 March 2018. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as specified in the Bidding Documents. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 9:30 hours (Beijing Time) on 7 March 2018.
8. CFEITC and the Purchaser will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by bidders in connection with the preparation or delivery of the bids.
9. The addresses referred to above are as follows:
Address for Purchasing the Bidding document:
Procurement Agent: China Far East International Tendering Company
Address: 9A Dongtucheng Road Heping Street Chaoyang District, Beijing, China
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC