1. This invitation for bids follows the general procurement notice for this project that appeared in UNDB Print Edition, Issue no. 710,16, September 2007.
2. Government of India has received a credit (No.4461-IN) from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the cost of the National Vector Borne Disease Control Project (NVBDCP) and it is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under this project for supply ofArtesunate Injection Kit consisting of a Vial of Artesunate Injection 60mg + 5% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Amp + Sodium Chloride Solution Amp and Disposable syringe along with Disposable Needle in prescribed PVC blister sealed thermo formatted trays packed in Millboard/grey board/cardboard box for Malaria for which this invitation for bids is issued.
3. RITES Ltd. (A Govt. of India Enterprise), acting as procurement agent on behalf of Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Procurement of Artesunate Injection Kit consisting of a Vial of Artesunate Injection 60mg + 5% Sodium Bicarbonate Injection Amp + Sodium Chloride Solution Amp and Disposable syringe along with Disposable Needle in prescribed PVC blister sealed thermo formatted trays packed in Millboard/grey board/cardboard box for Malaria in the quantity as per Schedule of Requirement to the consignees located across India.
5. Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from RITES Ltd. and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 10:00 to 16:00 Hrs on all working days.
6. A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of Rs.5000/ (Five Thousand) only or in US $100 (one hundred only). The method of payment will be by Demand Draft/Pay Order in favour of RITES Ltd., Payable at Gurgaon, India. The document may be purchased from 14.02.2013 (Thursday) to 04.04.2013 (Thursday) before the time scheduled for bid opening from the address mentioned below in S. No. 8. The document will be sent by courier on payment of an extra amount of Rs. 900 (nine hundred) only for domestic bidders and US $ 20 (Twenty) for overseas bidders, if requested by mail.
Bidders can also download the bid document from RITES website "www.rites.com", "www.eprocure.gov.in" or "www.tenders.gov.in".For downloaded bid document, no fee is required. The bidders, who have downloaded the bid documents, shall be solely responsible for checking these websites for any addendum/amendment issued subsequently to the bid document and take into consideration the same while preparing and submitting the bids.
7. The bidders or their official representatives are invited to attend a pre bid meeting which will take place on 04.03.2013 (Monday) at 14:00 hrs (IST)at the address mentioned below in S. No. 8. Please note that non-attendance at the pre-bid conference will not be the cause of disqualification of the bidders.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below before 14:00 hrs (IST) on 04.04.2013 (Thursday). All bids must be accompanied by a bid security as specified in the "Section VI – Schedule of Requirements" of the bidding document. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders' representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 14:15 hrs (IST) on 04.04.2013 (Thursday).
MSME Global Mart and MSME Shopping are exclusively meant for MSMEs of India & developing countries to boost export, manufacturing, supply of machines. The website is powered by The National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. - NSIC