- Model No: FCT-PEM-3C
- Category: Industrial Automation
- Keywords: Fuel cell
- Manufacturer Name: SureView Instruments LLP
- Packing size:
- Price: ₹35,000,000
SureView Instruments is privileged to offer a fully indigenous fuel cell test equipment as a platform system for evaluating your low temperature PEM cells up to 300W.
• Customized to offer a seamless user experience
• Ergonomic testing platform designed and developed in close collaboration with leading electrochemists & expert users of fuel cells in India.
• 3-Bay test station for concurrent & independent testing of three separate test units.
• Load Bank & State-of-art Data Acquisition system to ensure the highest reliability in measurements.
• We have in-house expertise with LabVIEW enables us to naturally offer our users that extra benefit of speedier test operations over our competition.
• User Safety is not only offered through sensors & alarms but also imbibed in the equipment
• Capable of testing 3 PEM Fuel-cells simultaneously (if required) and independently of each other – thus it will serve like 3 equipment in a single package.
• The software built with LabVIEW will have provision to expand the equipment up to 5 stations. The custom-made LabVIEW SCADA will offer graphical user interface with facility to change the features to what the client specifies as per the facilities available in LabVIEW.
• The load banks required in this equipment will be built in India with superior components of global standards available locally & our time-tested proprietary system architecture.
• Offering great benefits to the user in terms of quick local on-site service & spares while avoiding the need for cumbersome logistics (international outbound & inbound).
• SureView employ trained engineers in India to offer serviceability locally for the full life of the equipment. Thus, the customer will benefit from not only instant after-sales-service but also local qualified staff to modify the equipment (if desired) in the future.
• Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) in India as our factory is in Dombivli near Mumbai.
• The sub-components/ingredients used in the equipment are of superior grade, e.g. the MFCs will have in-built filters for protection from foreign particulates, remote diagnostics, facility of digital feedback, etc.
• The automated test system will have manual, semi-automatic and automatic mode. Our equipment provides automated testing as per IEC 62282-2. Some of the key features of the ATE:
· Testing flexibility: Manual, Semi-auto and auto modes of operation
· Multi variable graphs: Monitoring of critical operating parameters
· Real-time trending of cell voltages and temperatures
· Interlocks with critical parameters for fuel cell protection
· Customized, user-friendly test settings; Capability to store parameters and make test recipes
· Multi-level user access with user management
· Test Reports generated in Microsoft Word/Excel, HTML & PDF using templates of your laboratory in your specified format
· Robust & Secure My SQL Database
· Software built in NI LabVIEW in QSM architecture so one can edit functionality & UI with only basic knowledge