- Category: Edible Oil and Oil Products
- Keywords: Pure, Natural, Chemical free, No Preservative, Premium quality, Cold-pressed, Lakdi Ghani, Kacchi Ghani, Wood pressed, ISO Certified, Sunflower Oil, Edible Oil
- Manufacturer Name:
- Packing size: 1000ml
- Price: ₹350
1. Sunflower oil is rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin E which help in promoting skin health. Sunflower oil has a relatively high content of tocopherol and tocotrienol, consisting mainly of a-tocopherol, which
makes sunflower oil the richest source of vitamin E among commercially available vegetable oils and is one of the foods
rich in vitamin E.
2. Sunflower oil is rich in linoleic acid, which is an essential n-6 polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA). In addition, the intake of PUFA has a positive effect on cholesterol buildup, which affects
the incidence of cardiovascular disease.
3. Sunflower oil affects the reduction of total cholesterol by acting on low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
4. Sunflower oil helps to soften dry, frizzy hair and adds a beautiful shine. It has a very light texture and acts as a conditioner.
5. Sunflower oil is rich in antioxidants and strengthens the cell membrane barriers which make it harder for bacteria and viruses to enter the body.