- Category: Edible Oil and Oil Products
- Keywords: Pure, Natural, Chemical free, No Preservative, Premium quality, Cold-pressed, Lakdi Ghani, Kacchi Ghani, Wood pressed, ISO Certified, Safflower Oil, Edible Oil
- Manufacturer Name: Swades Oil Mills Private Limited
- Packing size: 1000ml
- Price: ₹390
1. The presence of conjugated linoleic acid in safflower oil has effectively indicated to decrease body weight and fat.
2. safflower oil is rich in minerals that prevent bone loss in osteoporosis
3. The fatty acid composition of safflower oil is quite similar to that of olive oil, especially in oleic and linoleic acid contents, with a much lower price for consumers. The PUFA in safflower oil inhibits the level of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs, bad cholesterol).
4. The lignans and flavonoids found in safflower seeds have physiological effects similar to that of estrogen’s so-called phytoestrogens. These phytoestrogens have anticarcinogenic properties, bone health improvement, antioxidant activities, and regulation of serum cholesterol.
5. The high content of linoleic acid in safflower oil improves the quality and appearance of skin. Therefore, it is frequently used in formulations of skin conditioners and other cosmetics for handled acne vulgaris.