- Category: Edible Oil and Oil Products
- Keywords: Pure, Natural, Chemical free, No Preservative, Premium quality, Cold-pressed, Lakdi Ghani, Kacchi Ghani, Wood pressed, ISO Certified, Walnut Oil, Edible Oil, Kashmir Walnut
- Manufacturer Name: Swades Oil Mills Private Limited
- Packing size: 1000ml
- Price: ₹3,500
1. Walnuts are an excellent source of antioxidants that can help fight oxidative damage in your body, including damage due to “bad” LDL cholesterol, which promotes atherosclerosis.
2. Walnuts are a good source of the plant form of omega-3 fat, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
3. Several plant compounds and nutrients in walnuts may help decrease inflammation, which is a key culprit in many chronic diseases.
4. Eating walnuts not only nourishes you but also the beneficial bacteria that live in your gut. This promotes the health of your gut and may help reduce disease risk.
5. The polyphenols in walnuts may reduce your risk of certain cancers, including breast, prostate and colorectal cancers. However, more human studies are needed to confirm this.
6. Eating walnuts may help control type 2 diabetes and reduce your risk of the disease, as the nut may help control your weight. Walnuts might have more direct effects on blood sugar control as well.
7. Walnuts contain nutrients that may help protect your brain from damaging inflammation and support good brain function as you age.