home

98XXXXXX51

Send Message

Contact Detail

TRAVEL PLANNERZ

Street Address: 56- A POCKET A 1 MAYUR VIHAR PHASE III DELHI 110096

City: EAST

Province/State: Delhi

Country: India

Additional Information

Business Details: We are providing AIR TICKETING services for corporates and other instituitions

Business Type: Service Sector

Keywords: AIR TICKETS,CORPORATE TICKET AGENT,CORPORATE TRAVEL AGENTS,REGISTERED TRAVEL AGENTS,TOUR OPERATOR

Office Location: Delhi

One stop destination for your travel needs.

 

Travel Plannerz in Delhi is not just a name, but it is a commitment. We are a reputed and professionally managed company which has been in the business of Travel trade providing the best solutions and quality services for since 2008. Since it’s emergence, we provide an experience that takes your business pleasurable. Based in New Delhi, India, Travel Plannerz is one stop travel house.

 

 

Travel Plannerz is an affiliated travel management company, is a one stop destination for all your travel needs. Our dedicated Business Travel Management division is focused on delivering bottom line savings to corporate companies through improved service and process efficiencies that assist in travel policy compliance for your entire travel program. We are a privately owned Travel Management Company (TMC) that provides solutions for the world’s leading corporate businesses who appreciate being treated as an important account, not just a number in a global travel management company. While our corporate travel clients do vary in size and from many industries, what they all seem to have in common is the value they place on their close working relationship with us.

 

Although we believe in good old-fashioned personal service rather than call centre mentality – we support today’s smart corporate traveller with the latest innovative travel technology including; an online booking tool (OBT), automated pre-trip approval process (no more paper work), and the very best in online business intelligence reporting.

 

There are no impersonal call centre staff more concerned with minimising time spent working with you and reducing their labour costs, only expert senior travel consultants, taking the time to ensure you have the very best travel itinerary solutions to your business travel needs.

Pricing is about your needs, volumes and the supplier arrangements recommended, not the size of the Travel Management Company (TMC) quoting. So whether its Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Qantas or any other business class air travel - our buying power is equivalent to the largest corporate travel management companies. We even offer business lounge membership discounts.

 

The experience and networking of our directors in the global travel industry including relationships with premier hotels, airlines – domestic/international and the global agency network is a large differentiator, found valuable by most of our clients, especially in situations where relationships are the only way to obtain alternatives.

Other Services - Considering the volume of business that we generate and our positioning with various airlines, we get the best market fares, which are offered, to our customers. In addition we also have a number of corporate agreements extending additional benefits to our valued customers.

Special Corporate Benefits – The special benefits extended to our large volume corporate customers include - additional discount on certain fares, cancellation waiver in certain classes and extended stays in certain promotional classes.

We are among the top agents for last many years with major Carriers i.e. Lufthansa, British Airways, Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, Japan Airlines etc.. We have a preferred relationship with these airlines as compared to other large agents, primarily due to our specialization and volumes in high end travel. Our specialization yields of 65% is in business class and the remaining 35% in promotional classes, which distinguishes us from host of other agencies.